Appearance[edit | edit source]
Midori Fuse was a 10-year-old girl with long, white hair bound with purple ribbon, and purple eyes. She wore a light pink shirt with a purple collar, a dark purple skirt, long dark purple socks and a dark purple hat, to cover her cat ears, which is decorated by a black ribbon and two white balls.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Midori was a very shy and polite girl. She was also seen to be concerned about her cat-like ears on her head, thus is the reason as to why she kept them covered. Still, she seemed to be rather friendly, getting along with both Rentaro and Shouma well.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
The Third Kanto War arc[edit | edit source]
Throughout the Third Kanto War she fought alongside Shouma Nagisawa. She attempted to save an Initiator she did not know but was injected with the Gastrea Virus. Thinking that she was going to add to the adjuvant's problems, she went off into the forest and took her own life.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Initiator: (イニシエーター Inishiētā): Controlling the Gastrea blood in her body, Midori gained superhuman abilities. She is a Model Cat Initiator. Unlike other Initiators, Midori possesses a rare case of the animal she was modeled after. The Gastrea virus has strongly affected her body, resulting in Midori gaining a pair of cat ears on her head, though she hides it with a large, black witch's hat.
- Claws: Midori has the ability to extend her nails to form prominent claws. Said claws are keen enough to slice though solid objects, such as a rifle. This was exampled in a dispute where Midori and Shouma fought against a fugitive and his Initiator.
- Initiator's Ability: Agility: Being an Initiator, Fuse has great agility and displayed it during her battle with Shouma against another Initiator and Promoter, where she quickly charged on the Promoter, swiftly cutting his rifle to pieces.
- Initiator's Ability: Recovery: Like all Cursed Children, Midori possesses the ability to recover quickly from injuries.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Battles & Events[edit | edit source]
Relationships[edit | edit source]
The two shared a good relationship and looked out for one another. Shouma explained that the reason the two paired up was to cure their loneliness, and said how they were both alike. Midori trusted Shouma enough to where she showed people her ears after he assured her it was fine. Shouma was incredibly saddened after her death, cursing the Gastrea for killing her, and cursing himself for not being there for her. Before Shouma sacrificed himself to destroy Aldebarran, he smiled telling Midori she won't be alone again and that he would meet up with her again.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
- The name Midori means "green" (翠).
- Midori's surname Fuse means "Alms" (布施).
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|Initiators||Enju Aihara • Tina Sprout • Yuzuki Katagiri • Asaka Mibu • Yulia Kochenkova|
|Deceased||Kayo Senju • Midori Fuse• Hotaru Kouro|
|Male||Rentaro Satomi • Kikunojō Tendo • Sōgen Saitake • Tamaki Katagiri • Sogen Saitake|
|Female||Enju Aihara • Kisara Tendo • Seitenshi • Tina Sprout • Yuzuki Katagiri • Asaka Mibu • Miori Shiba|
|Left||Kagetane Hiruko • Kohina Hiruko|
|Deceased||Shougen Ikuma • Kayo Senju • Midori Fuse • Shouma Nagisawa|